Mercy Clinic Northwest Arkansas
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017, and 2016 by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and more than 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
- Mercy Heart and Vascular Center
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Level IIIA)
- Emergency Department
- Mercy Physicians’ Plaza: A multispecialty clinic including Family Practice, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonologist, Critical Care, Radiology, Rheumatology, Infusion Center
Mercy in Northwest Arkansas
- Ambulatory Surgery Center - Bentonville, Ark.
- Clinic Locations:
- Bella Vista, Ark.
- Bentonville, Ark.
- Berryville, Ark.
- Centerton, Ark.
- Eureka Springs, Ark.
- Green Forest, Ark.
- Lowell Ark.
- Pea Ridge, Ark.
- Rogers, Ark.
- Springdale, Ark.
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation - Rogers, Ark.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Center - Bentonville, Ark.
- Urgent Care - Bentonville, Ark.
- Among the first health care organizations in the U.S. to have a comprehensive, integrated electronic health record that provides real-time, paperless access to patient information.
- MyMercy, a free service, allows patients to remotely onnect with their doctors, plus see medical information, view test results, renew prescriptions, schedule appointments and e-visits using a personal computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Telemedicine allows patients to have virtual visits with specialists from miles away through a secure video connection.
- Electronic intensive care unit (eICU) system which provides remote monitoring of intensive care patients.
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval in both hip and knee joint replacement
- Earned the designation of Chest Pain Center with PCI (percutaneous coronary intervention) from the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Earned cardiovascular rehabilitation certification by American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Received the Energy Star label from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for four years in a row. An Energy Star facility meets strict energy performance standards and uses less energy, is less expensive to operate and causes fewer greenhouse gas emissions than its peers
- Named "Most Wired" by American Hospital Association for health information technology
- National Research Corp. Consumer Choice Award Winner for Northwest Arkansas