Mercy Health - St. Joseph Warren Hospital 1
As Trumbull County's health care leader, Mercy Health - St. Joseph Warren Hospital wants to make your hospital experience the best it can be. We offer a full range of primary care and extensive diagnostic and therapeutic outpatient services, including the area's most innovative emergency department and most comprehensive cancer center.
Mercy Health St. Joseph Warren Hospital:
- Is the first verified Level III trauma center in Trumbull County and part of the only regional trauma network which includes a Level I Trauma Center at St. Elizabeth in Youngstown.
- Is home to Trumbull County’s most advanced surgical suites with the latest technology and built to today’s design standards.
- Has an innovative Healing Garden that provides a unique destination for patients, visitors and employees to read, rest, meditate and commune with nature.
- Provides additional emergency, urgent care and minor emergency services in centers located in Andover, Howland and Warren.
- Offers an AOA-accredited internship and residency medical education programs through the Ohio University in internal medicine, family medicine, orthopedic surgery, and emergency medical residency, as well as a traditional rotating internship. The hospital's staff of MDs and DOs exposes students to both allopathic and osteopathic medicine.