For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383.
Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time physician in our emergency department (ED) team at Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas in Rogers, Arkansas.
Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in emergency medicine. You’ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. But more importantly, you’ll be free to focus on making your work meaningful—with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program