Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City South
Opening Spring of 2020. The six-story patient tower will serve a community with a growing demand for health care.
Features and services will include:
• A six-story, 228,000-square-foot patient tower
• 36 beds for Mercy patients with space to add 36 beds in the future
• 16 beds to serve Oklahoma Heart Hospital patients
• Surgery and endoscopy suites
• Outpatient imaging for X-rays, ultrasound, radiography, CT scans and MRI
• Laboratory services
• Exam and procedure rooms
• Cancer and infusion services
• Inpatient pharmacy
In addition, Mercy will initially offer inpatient and outpatient general, orthopedic and gynecological surgery, ear, nose and throat, pain management and urology services.