Mercy Memorial Hospital is the only local hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of residents of Urbana and Champaign County, Ohio.
Since 1951, Mercy Memorial Hospital has delivered quality, comprehesive, compassionate care. With a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services, skilled staff and state-of-the-art equipment, the hospital provides for much of local residents’ medical and surgical needs.
With a rich tradition of medical excellence, skilled nursing and sophisticated technology, our dedicated staff provides compassionate, high quality care and outstanding service for all stages of life. At Mercy Memorial Hospital, it is our mission to be committed to you families health and to value the relationships between our caring staff and the communities we serve.
We provide comprehensive medical, surgical and emergency care:
- Surgical Services
- Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Cardiac and Respiratory Care
- Full Range of Imaging and Laboratory Services
- Digital Mammography
- Colonoscopy Services
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Wound Care Center
- Occupational Health & Medicine Services
- Well Child/Pediatrics Care
- Community Outreach Programs