Mercy Rockford Memorial Hospital
Rockford is the third largest city in the state of Illinois. Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into automotive, aerospace, and
healthcare industries, as well as the undertaking of tourism and downtown revitalization efforts.
Rockford is known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of
Natural History. Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation less than anhour and a half drive from downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and less than an hour from Madison, Wisconsin.
Emergency Department Facts:
- 54,000 Annual Visits
- 396 Bed Hospital / Regional Referral Central Center
- Level I Trauma Center
- Level III Neonatal Center and Pediatric ICU
- Certified Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center
- 24 Hour in-House Adult, OB and Pediatric Hospitalists, Trauma Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Neonatologists
- Air Medical Program - MRI, Ultrasound, CT Available 24/7.
Rockford Memorial Hospital, One of America's 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades.