Methodist Charlton Medical Center
Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a 317-bed community hospital that has been named among the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission. New expansions include a 32-bed intensive care unit and a 72-bed patient tower that doubled the number of operating suites and features additional space for future needs. Methodist Charlton serves Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Lancaster, south Grand Prairie, and Midlothian, all booming communities with new families, schools, and industries.
- Level III Advanced Trauma Facility
- One of the busiest emergency departments in Dallas County, with nearly 85,000 visits in 2017
- Unopposed family medicine residency program with specializations in geriatric medicine, sports medicine, and international medicine, training 18 residents a year
- Hospitalist services available for primary care physicians who prefer outpatient care only
- Cycle IV Chest Pain Center
- American College of Cardiology Foundation’s NCDR ACTION Registry®–GWTG™ Platinum Performance Achievement Award for excellence in heart attack care
- Redesignated as a Primary (Level II) Stroke Facility by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, administered through the American College of Surgeons
- Blue Distinction® Center+ for Maternity Care.
What’s more, the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is one of the fastest-growing regions for your practice, with a thriving economy, affordable housing, many corporate headquarters, colleges and universities, accessible natural resources, and world-class cultural and entertainment amenities.
Are you ready to join one of the largest provider organizations in North Texas? Start here.
Texas law prohibits hospitals from practicing medicine. The physicians on the Methodist Health System medical staff are independent practitioners who are not employees or agents of Methodist Health System or any of its affiliated hospitals.