Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Methodist Dallas Medical Center is one of Dallas’ largest nonprofit hospitals, celebrating more than 90 years of service as the flagship hospital for Methodist Health System. The Magnet®-designated 585-bed major teaching and referral facility is home to nationally renowned medical education and residency programs in general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, and internal medicine, as well as fellowship training in gastroenterology, hepatopancreaticobiliary surgery, surgical critical care, and nephrology.
- Emergency department and Level I Trauma Center, one of only three adult trauma care facilities in Dallas
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, which serves as a referral center for more than 30 hospitals in North and East Texas
- Advanced neurosciences program that includes endovascular neurosurgery, complex spine, interventional neuroradiology, and a dedicated neuro critical care unit
- The Transplant Institute at Methodist Dallas, a long-standing, patient-centered transplant program for adult liver, kidney, and pancreas transplants
- Clinical Research Institute
- Founding member and headquarters of CareFlite ambulance service
- Hospital Safety Score of A by The Leapfrog Group®.
What’s more, the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is one of the fastest-growing regions for your practice, with a thriving economy, affordable housing, many corporate headquarters, colleges and universities, accessible natural resources, and world-class cultural and entertainment amenities.
Are you ready to join one of the largest provider organizations in North Texas? Start here.
Texas law prohibits hospitals from practicing medicine. The physicians on the Methodist Health System medical staff are independent practitioners who are not employees or agents of Methodist Health System or any of its affiliated hospitals.