Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center is a 254-bed community hospital that received Magnet® certification in 2017, placing it among the top 8 percent of hospitals nationwide. Developed by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), Magnet designation is the gold standard of nursing excellence. Located 16 miles south of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, the hospital serves Mansfield, south Arlington, Midlothian, Waxahachie, and other area communities. With the availability of quality education, top-notch healthcare, a safe environment, an abundance of affordable land, 900 acres of parkland, and a historic downtown, Mansfield attracts more families every day.
- Hospital Safety Score of A by The Leapfrog Group®
- Certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, recognizing our exceptional efforts to foster better outcomes in stroke care
- Hospitalist services available for primary care physicians who prefer outpatient care only
- ANCC Nursing Pathway to Excellence® designation
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery with the da Vinci® Surgical System
- Among the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission for achieving exemplary performance in using evidence-based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and stroke.
What’s more, the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is one of the fastest-growing regions for your practice, with a thriving economy, affordable housing, many corporate headquarters, colleges and universities, accessible natural resources, and world-class cultural and entertainment amenities.
Are you ready to join one of the largest provider organizations in North Texas? Start here.
Texas law prohibits hospitals from practicing medicine. The physicians on the Methodist Health System medical staff are independent practitioners who are not employees or agents of Methodist Health System or any of its affiliated hospitals.