Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Methodist Richardson Medical Center, a new 209-bed four-story facility, is just completing an $85 million expansion. Serving Dallas and Collin counties, the hospital received Magnet® certification in 2017, placing it among the top 8 percent nationwide. Developed by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), Magnet designation is the gold standard of nursing excellence. Magnet-recognized hospitals are known to employ the best-trained and most qualified nurses.
- First healthcare facility to receive the Texas Award for Performance Excellence, patterned after the renowned Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Laborists providing 24/7 obstetric care
- Hospitalist services available for primary care physicians who prefer outpatient care only
- Methodist Richardson Cancer Center offering radiation, breast, and medical oncology services with accreditations by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Hip, knee, and shoulder joint replacement programs certified by The Joint Commission
- Cycle IV Chest Pain Center
- Robotic gynecological surgery
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery with the da Vinci® Surgical System
- ANCC Nursing Pathway to Excellence®
- Hospital Safety Score of A by The Leapfrog Group®.
What’s more, the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is one of the fastest-growing regions for your practice, with a thriving economy, affordable housing, many corporate headquarters, colleges and universities, accessible natural resources, and world-class cultural and entertainment amenities.
Are you ready to join one of the largest provider organizations in North Texas? Start here.
Texas law prohibits hospitals from practicing medicine. The physicians on the Methodist Health System medical staff are independent practitioners who are not employees or agents of Methodist Health System or any of its affiliated hospitals.