Methodist Sports Medicine / The Orthopedic Specialists has distinguished itself as one of the leading sports medicine centers in the country. As our practice has evolved over the years, we have added new specialists and services designed to keep us among the nation's most comprehensive orthopedic care providers.
Serving Central Indiana, we feature 100% fellowship-trained surgeons, and we don't just provide acclaimed sports medicine care. No matter your age or activity level, we offer an unparalleled suite of orthopedic services for musculoskeletal injuries and conditions in athletes and non-athletes alike.
IU Health Collaboration
Athletes at every level can benefit from having the best on their team. That team should include Methodist Sports Medicine and Indiana University Health, a collaboration that is redefining sports medicine and athletic performance.
Together, we have made it our mission to provide the most comprehensive sports medicine care – for professional and amateur athletes everywhere.
Following the example set by collegiate and pro teams, Indianapolis area high schools are now choosing Methodist Sports Medicine and IU Health to help their young athletes reach their potential. We work with numerous area coaches, athletic directors and local sports clubs to provide on-site evaluations, develop individual treatment plans and prevent or rehabilitate sports injuries. Our fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons and IU Health physicians are found on-site during games to provide immediate care if an injury occurs.
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport; "Best Airport in North America" eight years in a row
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and winner of the National Biking Award
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati