Metro New York Community Health Center (RH)
Live in metro Upstate New York and enjoy a cost of living that is 18% lower than the national average
- Ranked as one of the most diverse cities in America
- Reside in an educationally rich community with great schools and world-renowned universities including an Ivy League University, 2 Division 1 Universities, and number of private colleges
- Enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and boating in the outdoors paradise of the Finger Lakes region.
- Indulge in fine dining and sip at award winning breweries and wineries
- Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows, fantastic shopping, and nightlife right in your backyard