Miami Valley Hospital South
With the advanced capabilities and services we continue to provide, complemented by inpatient beds and hospitalist services, we are proud to offer a new level of care to the communities we serve. Through Miami Valley Hospital South, families throughout the area have easy access to comprehensive medical services, including nationally recognized emergency care and advanced diagnostic technology.
- Full-service, 24-hour Emergency Department; affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital's Level 1 Trauma Center
- Patient Care Unit: inpatient beds
- Complete Diagnostics and Testing
- Breast Center
- Medical Office Building: A 60,000-square-foot facility with offices for many MVH physicians and other medical professionals
- Sports Medicine - physical therapy; sports performance; hand therapy; non-surgical rehabilitation
- High-Risk Breast Cancer Center
- Premier Heartworks
- Advanced Treatment Area
- Surgery Center
- Spine and Joint Center
- Maternity Care - five birthing suites; 16 private mother-baby suites; Level II special-care nursery
- Comprehensive Cancer Center - certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network®
- Wound Care Center and Hyperbaric Services
Special Health and Wellness Amenities
What's best for patients is what drives every feature of the 100-acre campus.
- Thoughtfully planned floor layouts make finding your way around quick and intuitive.
- Waiting areas are spacious and warmly lit.
- Free, ground-level parking.
- Walking trails, meditation gardens, and water features make the grounds a serene respite for you, your family, visitors, employees, and community residents.
- Other amenities include Valley Café and Kobrick’s Café which offer healthy soups, salads, and sandwiches and a variety of coffees, teas, and other beverages.