MidMichigan Medical Center - Clare
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
A 49-bed hospital, MidMichigan Medical Center – Clare, provides 24-hour emergency room coverage, inpatient care, outpatient care and urgent care services. Specialized inpatient units include intensive care, cardiac-monitored care, pediatrics, medical/surgical care, and a sleep diagnostics center. MidMichigan Urgent Care – Clare provides walk-in and occupational medicine care to area residents. The Medical Center’s active medical staff consists of 18 physicians representing six medical specialties; 94 percent of the physicians are board certified in their medical specialty. The Medical Center is accredited by The Joint Commission and most recently received an A in patient safety from The Leapfrog Group for the Spring 2017 Hospital Safety Score.
Enjoy life in a family-oriented community, all four seasons and an abundance of recreational facilities in Clare and Harrison, Michigan. This is small town life close to big city amenities. Harrison is the county seat of Clare County and boasts a growing industrial base, complemented by the tourism trade and an active chamber of commerce. Nearby cultural facilities and local social and recreational facilities offer a friendly quality of life-style.
WHAT DOES THIS AREA OFFER THAT OTHERS MAY NOT?
- A variety of recreational and cultural offering uncluding symphonies, museums, Broadway-caliber plays and concerts.
- World class hunting and fishing.
- Annual Irish festival attracts visitors from all over the state.
- Easy access to an International Airport.
- Less than two hours away from a major University and exciting "Big Ten Sports."
- A multi-million dollar entertainment complex within a 15-minute drive.
- In proximity to Grand Rapids, Saginaw, and Lansing for all your shopping pleasures!
Don't miss a chance to have the lifestyle and practice you've always wanted.