MidMichigan Health Park - Mt. Pleasant
4851 E. Pickard Street
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
MidMichigan Medical Center – Mt. Pleasant is a 128,000 square-foot facility conveniently located on M-20 near I-127. The medical center features a 24/7 Emergency Department, outpatient surgery center and a full range of outpatient services, including physician offices, lab, imaging and cardiovascular testing.
The 24-hour Emergency Department, open 365 days a year, offers care for adult and pediatric patients. It is fully-equipped and credentialed to provide care for all common emergency conditions, including heart attack, stroke and minor trauma. The department’s trauma fast-scan ultrasound equipment can be used at the patient’s bedside, with X-ray and CT scanning just a few feet away. An on-site laboratory will enable fast turnaround of test results. A telemedicine program enables patients to receive expert consultations from neurologists and other specialists at the University of Michigan for faster decision-making during stroke treatment planning.
Mt. Pleasant Surgery Center offers a variety of surgical and outpatient procedures that allow the patient to go home the same day.
It is a joint venture between physicians, MidMichigan Medical Center – Gratiot and Regent Surgical Health. The Center’s 11 surgeons are credentialed at both Mt. Pleasant Surgery Center and at least one of MidMichigan’s Medical Centers. They are board certified in their specialties, which include spine and pain; urology; gynecology; general surgery; ear, nose and throat; and orthopedics. Learn more at www.mtpleasantsurgery.com
MidMichigan Medical Center - Mt. Pleasant has specialists in family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics to care for patients of all ages. Our providers partner with their patients to help them stay healthy and tackle health problems together. Patients can expect:
- Care for the entire family – from newborns to seniors
- Benefits of the comprehensive MidMichigan Health system
- Referrals to specialists
- Convenient, same-day testing provided on site by prescription
Specialty care is provided by physicians and providers affiliated with MidMichigan Medical Centers.
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Wound Treatment
Health care professionals rely on a wide variety of support services to help in diagnosis and treatment. MidMichigan Medical Center - Mt. Pleasant’s ancillary services feature excellence and expertise in a complete array of outpatient services. All of these services are located in one building with convenient parking.
- Cardiolite stress testing
- Echocardiography and stress testing
- Vascular ultrasound
- Holter monitors and event recorders
- Pulmonary Function Testing
*Imaging Services – For scheduling, call toll free (888) 367-2778
- Bone Densitometry
- CT Scanning
- Nuclear Medicine
Also available in Mt. Pleasant at the Crapo Professional Building:
- Walk-in lab
- We accept orders from any physician - you do not need to be a patient at Health Park to use the lab
- View hours of operation, phone number, map and driving directions
*Nutrition and Diabetes Counseling
- Provided by MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland’s Diabetes Center
As of February 2017 - We've Expanded to Serve You Better
- Mt. Pleasant Surgery Center - Providing easy access for outpatient surgeries that do not require a hospital stay, the center will be a joint venture between local surgeons, MidMichigan Health and Regent Surgical Health.
- Emergency Room and Observation Unit - Open 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Board certified emergency physicians will provide emergency care for adult and pediatric patients. Includes an ambulance entrance, helipad and an adjacent observation unit for those who require further observation to stay up to 24 hours.
- Imaging - Get all your diagnostic imaging in one stop. In addition to our current services of X-ray, Ultrasound, and Bone Density Testing, we’ll be adding CT scanning and Mammography at this location.
- Cancer Center - The infusion center will be expanded to provide the full range of chemotherapy, treatment for blood disorders, genetic testing, iron replacement therapy, a multidisciplinary breast health clinic and more. You'll also find amenities such as heated recliners that make you more comfortable during treatments.
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Suite - Board-certified orthopedic surgeons and physicians from MidMichigan's Wellsport program will be seeing patients in one location for better coordination of care.
- Heart and Vascular Clinic - Featuring doctors and services from MidMichigan’s Top 50 cardiovascular program. Cardiac testing is also available on site.
- Pharmacy - A full service pharmacy will accept prescriptions via mail, fax, phone, walk-in and electronic transmission from your doctor. Walk-ins are welcome: you do not have to be a patient at our facility to use this pharmacy.
- Rehabilitation Services - Our full complement of Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy services will be relocating from Bellows Street to the expanded facility.
- Specialists - We're expanding our specialty clinics to bring more full time and visiting specialists to Mt. Pleasant, so you can see physician experts without the travel.