Midland Memorial Hospital is your home for healthcare, providing the high quality healthcare and services you and your family need.
Since 1950, we have exemplified excellence in patient care, medical education and community service. We also offer financial assistance programs, so everyone can access quality health care they can trust. As a not-for-profit entity, we show our commitment to improving our community by reinvesting volunteered time and finances into the health of west Texas.
- 188 Med/Surg beds
- 355 Medical Staff Members
- New facility and physician tower
- On site Residency rotation by local Texas Tech program
Midland, Texas is a warm and inviting West Texas city, conveniently located on Interstate 20, halfway between Fort Worth and El Paso. Easily accessible, it boasts Midland International Airport, serviced daily by American, Southwest, and United Airlines and is the closest airport to Big Bend National Park. This is the perfect destination to begin a West Texas road trip, a tour of the Big Bend region, host your meeting, sporting event, or family reunion.
Midland has the following to offer the surrounding communities:
- Midland / Odessa Symphony and Chorale
- Midland College
- Midland International Airport
- A - affiliate, Midland Rock Hounds baseball team (Oakland A's affiliate)
- West Texas United Sockers - Soccer Team formed in 2008
- West Texas Drillers - Minor Professional Football League