Midlands Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Midlands Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is a free-standing new construction inpatient rehab hospital located at 20 Pinnacle Parkway, Elgin, SC 29045. This building is currently under construction and will be finalized in the summer of 2020. This beautiful facility is a 48,840 square foot one-story building that will have 40 private rooms, a large therapy gym with high tech equipment and an outside ambulatory courtyard, on-site dialysis, pharmacy and radiology. At our facility, we will treat a wide variety of patients such as those recovering from a Stroke, Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Multiple Trauma, Amputation, Neurological conditions, orthopedics and medically complex patients.
Midlands Regional Rehabilitation Hospital in Elgin, SC - a NEW start up hospital opening in July of 2020 - is seeking an experienced PM&R Medical Director to join and lead our team in Spring of 2020!
The Medical Director responsible for collaborating with the management team in organizing and directing the provision of physical medicine and rehabilitation services in the inpatient unit for the Hospital in agreement with all applicable federal, state and local laws and standards, rules and regulations. Responsible for providing medical services to the patients in the hospital, and will provide professional and administrative services for the hospital.
- MD/DO Degree from a School of Medicine required.
- Current, valid and active license to practice Medicine in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS and ACLS Certifications required.
- Current DEA License required.
- Must be board-eligible or board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation to practice as a physician in the field of medical rehabilitation as required by the Hospital’s Medical Staff Bylaws, and must maintain training as required.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.