Millwood Hospital, located in Arlington, Texas, is a 122-bed facility that provides inpatient and outpatient mental health and chemical dependency care. Millwood Hospital offers a comprehensive continuum of care for children, adolescents, adults, and senior adults with psychiatric or substance abuse problems, including mental health, chemical dependency, dual diagnosis / co-occurring, crisis stabilization, partial day hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and medication management.
- Groups offered to identify, discuss and explore new ways of addressing problems
- Services provided by a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals
- Ongoing care provided through discharge planning to facilitate a successful adjustment back to daily activities
- Specialized groups designed to meet the specific needs of each stage of life
- School for children who are currently enrolled in elementary through high school