Live and practice in a thriving medical community with an excellent educational system.
- No state income tax – unmatched affordable cost of living and stable housing market
- University and a community colleges in town
- Golf courses, a country club, and fine dining options
- Superb private and public school systems
- Gorgeous water front homes available
- Countless outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, boating, canoeing, public tennis courts, theatres, public parks, swimming pools, football, basketball, soccer, and baseball fields!