Live in the gateway to the Sonoma and Napa Valleys of California's famed wine country!
- Less than an hour from San Francisco – enjoy everything the city has to offer!
- Variety of housing options include new developments, gated communities, and historically designated homes – there is something for everyone
- Downtown area has been labeled one of California’s finest: three distinct shopping districts, historic neighborhoods, arts and culture, local events and great restaurants
- 57 total parks offering boating and sailing opportunities, sports fields, playgrounds, and more – this city also operates two year-round swim-centers!
- Enjoy the ocean, local wineries, and the nightlife of the Bay Area’s fifth largest city
- Excellent public and private schools with close proximity to many of the nation’s top public and private universities – this is a safe and family oriented community
- Immediate access to performing arts: this community has weekly art receptions, musical and theatrical performances, festivals and an array of other events