Reside in a metropolitan city with a draw of close to one million residents, enjoy a very low cost of living and a close proximity to Los Angeles County. Experience all that California has to offer!
- Award winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable modern track homes, gated communities, and small ranches
- Year round sunshine and an average temperature of 78 degrees