This location offers the best of both worlds – the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town with the amenities of Chicago less than two hours away. Family-friendly neighborhoods with beautiful scenic views located around every corner. Limited competition in the service area and a lucrative compensation/benefits package offers an undeniable quality of life.
• Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 33.68% with a cost of living 21% below the US Average, Sperling’s Best
• Great boating, hunting, and fishing and golf
• Premier Arts Academy – classes in visual, music, dance, theatre, woodworking, and culinary.
• Active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot fitness center, and much more
• Choose from an abundance of great value living options – Extremely affordable waterfront housing
• Top-notch education options include: private and public schools, six parochial schools in the area, and the Community High School has been recognized nationally SEVEN times by the U.S. News and World Report and the Washington Post, ranked top 9% of all high schools nationally
To be considered for this Neurology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: N 5882084
For more Psychiatrist opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011.