Living and Practicing in a scenic Midwest town. Live a relaxed lifestyle by surrounding yourself with beautiful landscapes, breathtaking views, all while still having access to big city amenities. This community offers safe environment, excellent education and an unmatched quality of life.
• Iowa is ranked 5th as one of the most livable states in the country according to CQ Press (2008)
• Iowa ranks No. 2 of states with the most golf courses per capita. Iowa has nearly 13 golf courses for every 100,000 people; Arizona has about five golf courses per 100,000 people.
• Iowa was named the 6th-best place to raise a child by the Annie E. Casey Foundation in 2009. California was 22; Florida, 36; Georgia, 42; Nevada, 39; and Arizona, 40
• Iowa has been named one of the eight "smartest states" in the country based on the quality of its public elementary and secondary schools.
• Iowa is the #1 state in the nation in the proportion of students (74%) who have received a score high enough to earn college credit on an Advanced Placement exam?
• Iowa's ACT college entrance examination scores are among the top 2 out of the 25 states where the ACT is the primary college entrance exam taken
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: N 8372929
For more Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter - @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.