Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and this vibrant New Mexico community have to offer! Residents delight in a suburban lifestyle with a low cost of living, 330 days of sunshine annually and close proximity to Albuquerque and Lubbock.
• Thriving mid-sized town with big city amenities such as restaurants, big box stores and a local shopping mall
• Outdoor lover’s dream! Unlimited fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting. World-class ski resorts are also just a short drive away.
• Family oriented community with safe neighborhoods, manicured parks, museums, local zoo and excellent public and private schooling options
• Low housing costs with an average cost of $111,000. Community has one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org.
• Local airport (direct flights to Dallas Fort-Worth) with an easy drive to international airports