Enjoy the four seasons and low-cost of living this thriving University metro provides. Located just a short drive from Pittsburgh, this area is diverse in culture and amenities.
• Year-round outdoor activities are available to those that enjoy the outdoors and an active lifestyle, including river sports, skiing, hiking, and fishing
• Large 4-year University with Medical School and elite college athletics
• Low cost of living with river and lake side housing offering mountain views and picturesque scenery
• Local airport and quick access to Pittsburgh International Airport
• Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented neighborhoods
• Ranked as one of the best small cities in the country also voted “Best town for foodies” 2016
Job ID: NOC 6922407