Arizona is an incredibly beautiful state, and synonymous with outdoor recreational activities throughout the stunning desert landscapes. And as it should be, it’s a spectacular place to live and work! Whether that gorgeous Arizona sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are perfect places to go and amazing things to do year round.
• A number of public and private schools ranging from pre-k to high school
• Low cost of living and multiple affordable housing options from apartments to large lots
• Minutes from fine & casual dining, shows, casinos, sightseeing, shopping and nightlife
• Endless sunshine with all four seasons and an average temperature of 85 degrees
• Close proximity to Las Vegas, Laughlin, The Grand Canyon, Lake(s) Mead & Havasu and an international airport
• Unique southwestern scenery that creates a prime location for golfing, hiking, biking, boating, fishing, camping, hunting and much more!