Experience the best of both worlds while you live, work, and play in a city offering rolling hills and a scenic, romantic countryside while also enjoying quick access to the two major metropolitan cities of New York City and Boston.
- Outdoor paradise – fishing, boating, hiking, and swimming all just minutes away
- Commercial airport just 45 minutes away offering non-stop flights to over 20 cities Enjoy New York City and all it offers – Broadway, world-class dining, profession sports, Central park, and more
- Boston, Massachusetts – Red Sox, US history, and the perfect bowl of Clam Chowder Lower cost of living – 15.5% less than state average
- Region offers a wealth of shopping opportunities including antique shops, art galleries, and unique bed & breakfast or romantic inns
- Many housing options to choose from including new suburbia construction, hobby farms on acreage, condominiums, or nostalgic Victorian-style homes