Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly one million people! Choose to live in a city loft, a picturesque farmhouse in the Oklahoma countryside, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options and two (2) four year universities to choose from in Tulsa
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014 from Typros
- Named #1 best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013 from Forbes
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities available just minutes away
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking
- Cost of living is 10.6% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma