Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and Albuquerque have to offer!
- University town with a local medical school and residency programs.
- Rapidly growing community of nearly 1 million with the surrounding suburbs.
- Beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year.
- Community sits right outside the beautiful Sandia Mountains; in addition the community offers immediate access to the Albuquerque basin and the historic Rio Grande River.
- Excellent public and private schooling options available.
- World class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more.
- Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing.
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available.
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities. Hotwire.com recently named Albuquerque in their 10 ten most affordable places to live.
- Local international airport. Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is located right in town.