Located in one of the country’s most breathtaking areas, The Ozarks. The picturesque landscape boasts the most mountainous region west of the Appalachians and East of the Rocky Mountains. This unique environment is home to a strong local economy and excellent education opportunities.
· Home to the headquarters of the world’s largest retailer and multiple Fortune 75 companies
· Division I University with 26,000 students
· Airport with direct flights to Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas-Ft. Worth and Minneapolis-St. Paul
· Endless outdoors activities including hunting, fishing, running clubs, boating and camping
· Numerous living options including gated communities with a country club in your back yard or the privacy of having a home on acreage