This close-knit, family friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, you have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons - sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise- hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more
- Low cost of living that is 2% lower than U.S. national average
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2056 square feet home for just $184,000
- Historic downtown with a charming main street featuring a variety of restaurants and boutiques
- Community events include summer concerts in the park, balloon fair, art galleries and evening art walks