This close-knit, family friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming nurse practitioner will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons- sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail- hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
- Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks and annual music festival