Nicknamed “Little Switzerland”, this all-season destination is nestled in one of the most beautiful settings on the planet. Come live the simple life. No freeways, no traffic and no smog. Home to an eclectic mix of people from outdoor enthusiasts to art connoisseurs with one common goal: enjoying life.
• Bask in some of the best fishing, big game hunting, camping, hiking, rafting, photography, boating and stargazing the Northwest has to offer
• Coupled with affordable housing, you will find friendly people and communities eager to welcome you
• Home to a host of signature events throughout the year from art walks, music events and much more
• A great downtown with local clothing shops, fine art galleries, chocolates and great restaurants, just to name a few
• Its schools rank among the best in the state –choose from public and charter schools with a major university less than an hour away