Skip the Southwest stereotypes and experience the real deal in Tucson, AZ, where history is right at your fingertips and nature is all around you. With museums, historic sites, hiking trails, golf courses and shopping around every corner, Tucson gives you freedom to roam, exploring a part of the country like no other.
• Family friendly communities with an array of public and private schools with the University of Arizona based in Tucson (two other Universities in AZ: AZ State University and Northern AZ University
• Tucson, Arizona offers an eclectic variety of activities and culture in the city life of Tucson, with many museums, unique shopping, nightlife, to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon - a day’s drive north. There are many desert activities a short drive away, in addition to skiing/snowboarding Mount Lemon, hiking, biking and more!
• Affordable housing options with median home prices in the $165K range
• Enjoy cooler summers at the 2,000+ ft. level and mild high-desert winters
• International airport in Tucson allows for great travel options with 18 nonstop destination airports and hundreds of one-stop destinations around the world