The Verde Valley in Arizona sits at 3,300-foot level with breathtakingly beautiful vistas nestled above the heat of the desert and below the cold of Arizona’s high country. It is surrounded by the red rocks of Sedona to the north and the Mingus Mountains to the south, & rich with attractions for all ages.
• Affordable housing options with Median home prices in the $180K range
• Enjoy four seasons with moderate climates with average high of 78 degrees and lows averaging 45 degrees.
• Family-friendly communities with an array of public and private schools and three excellent state universities: Arizona State, Northern Arizona University and University of Arizona
• Arizona offers an eclectic variety of activities from the metropolitan city life of Phoenix offering major sporting events and culture the sweeping views of the Grand Canyon and world class skiing/snowboarding to the north
• International airport in Phoenix allows for great travel options
To be considered for this Advanced-Level Practitioner opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job ID: NP 7012439
For more Nurse Practitioner job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011.