The Verde Valley in Arizona sits at 3,300-foot level with breathtakingly beautiful vistas nestled above the heat of the desert and below the cold of Arizona’s high country. It is surrounded by the red rocks of Sedona to the north and the Mingus Mountains to the south. Rich with attractions for all ages with state parks and a variety of activities such as wine tasting from one of our many local vineyards, fishing, Oak Creek for aquatic activities, hunting, hiking, biking, ballooning and horseback riding, just to name a few. Afterward, take a stroll in Old Town Cottonwood exploring the boutiques, galleries and antiquing. For the foodies, the many restaurants in historic Old Town or the surrounding areas where you can enjoy the local fare of the Verde Valley.
• Affordable housing options with median home prices in the $180K range
• Enjoy four seasons with moderate climates with average high of 78 degrees and lows averaging 45 degrees
• Family friendly communities with an array of public and private schools three excellent state universities, Arizona State and Northern Arizona and the University of Arizona
• Arizona offers an eclectic variety of activities and culture in the metropolitan city life of Phoenix, with many museums and professional sporting events, to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon a short drive away from the Verde Valley. There are many desert activities a short drive away, in addition to world-class skiing/snowboarding to the north in Flagstaff.
• International airport in Phoenix allows for great travel options with direct flights to Europe