Nestled in the Rocky Mountains, this beautiful location spans on the border of Idaho and Washington.
- World-class outdoor activities in your backyard
- Majestic mountain peaks reaching 8,000 feet
- Ski resort is 10 minutes from downtown!
- Enjoy river rafting, water skiing, fishing, excellent hiking and mountain biking
- Shopping, major box retail stores, Performing Arts Center, year-round festivals, and community events
- Affordable housing
- Less than 1% property taxes
- #2 ranked high school in the state
- Local education offering both public/private as well as major universities
- No traffic, no pollution, and no worries