The Las Vegas metropolitan area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in - enjoy the nightlife with a condo on the strip, live in a home in a suburban family-oriented community or enjoy hitting the links on a regular basis in one of the area’s many golf communities. The low cost of living in the area coupled with the thriving economy make the Las Vegas metropolitan area the ideal place to practice and live!
- Home to over 2 million people, the Las Vegas Valley is the leading financial, commercial and cultural center for Nevada
- Low cost of living, NO state income tax, NO school taxes, and property taxes are approximately 1% of the home’s value
- Multiple communities in the area to select from! Henderson, Nevada was recently named “One of the Best Cities to Live in America” by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the top 10 Safes
- Cities in the United States. Summerlin, Nevada has also been named as “One of the Best Places to Live in America” by Money
- Enjoy hiking, snow skiing within 1 hour, biking, golfing, horseback riding and boating on Lake Mead
- Immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, museums, art galleries, musicals and much more