Become part of a growing coastal town located just north of the California wine country. Live in a community that builds neighborhoods and where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
- An abundance of outdoor activities: fishing, hiking, camping, biking, and water sports
- Just minutes away from some of the top breweries and wineries in California
- Affordable real estate options and a low cost of living
- Enjoy multiple dining options, local events, museums, shopping, and state parks and beaches
- Lively downtown fun which includes crab fest, wine walks, 5k races, and much more