Come live in Colorado Springs, an area with rich Western history, endless views, beautiful landscapes, and infinite outdoor amenities. There’s no question why Colorado Springs ranked the 5th “Best Place to Live” in the United States by US News and World Report.
• Enjoy all four seasons with sunny skies, snowy terrain, and crisp mountain air
• An ideal community for those wanting optimal quality of life on their own or with their families
• Excellent public and private schools accessible in the safe, family-friendly neighborhoods in surrounding communities
• Close proximity to local private and public universities: University of Colorado, U.S. Air Force Academy and Colorado State University
• Live where nature meets metropolis with amenities including fine dining, shopping, culture and arts available in your backyard
• Local municipal airport with easy direct flights to Seattle, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, Atlanta and Los Angeles