Located close to the Greater San Antonio area and the Texas Hill Country, this family-friendly community is one of the best that Texas offers. Rich in cultural influences and diversity, this area is seeing an increase in population due to its abundant natural resources and healthy job market.
• No state income tax and a cost of living that is 23.6% below the national average
• Direct access to San Antonio and the San Antonio International Airport, home to the NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs and some of the state’s best dining and shopping
• One of Texas’s most visited and largest state parks offering residents and visitors the opportunity to float the rivers, camp, and hike the nature trails
• Affordable housing - live in historic homes with southern charm, in new subdivisions, or on acres of land within minutes of the hospital
• Recognized for its incomparable hunting and fishing throughout Texas and nationwide
• Residents enjoy stress-free commutes to work and the relaxed atmosphere while enjoying the amenities, festivals and outdoor activities that attract others