This growing and family-centered community is experiencing rapid development due to the economic growth of the industries in this region. The community offers enjoyable recreational lakes nearby, quality people, and the ability to afford multiple vacations while saving for retirement, children’s education and paying off debt.
- No state income tax – low cost of living with new and affordable housing
- Public schools offering low teacher-to-student ratio’s and high graduation rates
- Access to all Houston has to offer within a short drive
- Some of the state’s best lakes for boating, fishing, camping, and wake boarding
- Diverse economy and stability throughout Texas and our locations
- Commutable driving distance to Houston and direct access to Dallas