Live in San Luis Obispo, a community that is considered California’s paradise, tucked into the coast, surrounded by rolling hills abound with wineries.
• Sperling’s ranked this city #3 of the "Best Places in the U.S. to Live"
• Family oriented community with one of the best public school districts in the state
• Surf in the morning, wine taste in the afternoon, take in a concert in the park at dusk, enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
• Home to a top, competitive university, which lends this area a youthful vibe and intellectual community
• Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
• Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
• All schools ranked in the top 10th percentile for state API test scoring
• Stable, growing economy
• Outdoor activities from biking, hiking, surfing, wind surfing
• Over 50 wineries in all directions
• Five star resorts, high end shopping and dining within a short commute