Enjoy all that Albuquerque and the great Southwest have to offer!
• University town with a local medical school and residency programs.
• Rapidly growing community of nearly 1 million with the surrounding suburbs.
• Beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year.
• Community sits right outside the beautiful Sandia Mountains; in addition the community offers immediate access to the Albuquerque basin and the historic Rio Grande River.
• Excellent public and private schooling options available.
• World class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more.
• Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing.
• Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available.
• Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities.
• Hotwire.com recently named Albuquerque in their 10 ten most affordable places to live.
• Local international airport. Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is located right in town.