Enjoy a relaxed, easy going lifestyle with access to big city amenities and Southern California cities without the congestion and high cost living. This growing metropolitan city has a draw of close to one million residents and offers a little something for everyone to experience and enjoy!
- Year round sunny weather with an affordable housing market and low cost of living
- Ethnically diverse community with all religious denominations represented
- California Distinguished/Blue Ribbons Schools public and private schools as well as university in town
- Local airport in the community and major international airport 90 minutes away
- Performing arts center, museums, fine dining, festivals and shopping malls
- Easy access to professional sporting evenings, amusement parks, skiing, hiking, rafting and beaches