Enjoy the perfect balance between a rewarding personal and professional life. Central Maine has everything to offer a single provider or growing family.
- Live in beautiful and SAFE towns where affordable historical homes, lakeside living, and down-to-earth neighbors abound; close to coastal communities for weekend shopping/dining
- Cost of living is 5.8% lower than the national average, housing is 30% lower in this region as compared to the rest of the country
- Excellent public and private school options including an international academic institution, drawing 70% of its students from all over the world and free to residents of the community
- Portland, ME – short drive to Maine’s largest city and cultural center with an active entertainment district and international airport
- Nearby 4-year university community offers college sports, waterfront concerts, and festivals
- Great area for foodies! Exceptional seafood restaurants and homegrown farmers markets
- Endless outdoor recreation includes numerous national parks, lakes, trails for hiking, horseback riding, skiing, snowmobiling, hunting and fishing; golf courses found in every community