When you’re not working, you can enjoy this amazing country side where you can live where others come to vacation. This community is rich in an outdoor lifestyle with no personal taxes, low property taxes and exhibits true Western Hospitality! Whether it is your first time living in Wyoming or you’re wanting to come back home, this is the perfect location for a great work-life balance.
• Yellowstone National Park is at your back door!
• Average of 300 days of sunshine in this area of Western Wyoming
• The outdoors await you with rafting, biking, kayaking, fishing, ice climbing, camping, skiing and more!
• 22 city parks, complete with concerts
• Enjoy “The Rodeo Capital of the World” and over 9 miles of developed trails and pathways
• Warm Chinook Winds quickly melt their low average snow fall
• Family friendly community with a median housing costs only $250K
• Blue-Ribbon elementary school with a student to teacher ratio of 13:1
• Regional airport with service to Salt Lake and Denver and an international airport within 2 hours