Nevada Regional Medical Center
NEVADA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Nevada Regional Medical Center is a local, non-profit hospital with a heart for the communities we serve in Southwest Missouri. Our patients have always been and always will be our number one priority. At the end of the day, we're all neighbors, all part of the same community and we are all individuals who deserve the best health care possible. NRMC has earned recognition as a respected regional medical center, renowned for its comprehensive health care services, skilled and caring employees, state of the art medical technology
and dedicated and talented medical staff.
- 71-bed acute-care hospital serving a six-county area since 1937
- $17.2 million, three-story patient tower addition completed in 2003
- 24-hour physician staffed emergency department
- 108-bed long-term care center
- 40-bed Alzheimer's Care Center
- 24 staff physicians and 45 consulting physicians make up the active medical staff
- 9-physician multi-specialty clinic located across the street from the hospital
- A variety of other specialty services is provided by a network of physicians are available on a monthly basis or via Telehealth Services
- "Four Star Rated Hospital" by Medicare and medicare.gov/hospitalcompare
All opportunities include an excellent benefits package.
NRMC is dedicated to providing and coordinating a continuum of health care services while promoting individual and community responsibility for wellness.
Enjoy an excellent quality of life in Nevada, Missouri, where this is something for everyone. Nevada boasts mild climates and all four seasons. With a low crime rate, it's a great place to raise a family.
- Nevada was cited by 417 Magazine as a “Top Ten Best Community to Live” based on it’s green space amenities
- For the avid outdoorsman, the area offers hunting, fishing, camping and trapping. Vernon County has over 16 thousand acres of dedicated conservation land.
- Located just a few minutes away from Bushwhacker and Stockton Lakes where skiing, scuba diving, sailing, walking trails, and camping abound
- Enjoy two, beautiful golf courses - one public and one private
- Enjoy the McGennis Youth Center, which sits on 160 acres with a 4.7 acre swimming and fishing lake with a sand beach
- Excellent school system with options for public and private education, as well as local colleges and trade schools
- Strong local economy and low cost of living
- Great access to Kansas City, Missouri; Branson, Missouri; and Tulsa, Oklahoma