New Mexico Orthopaedic Surgery Center
About New Mexico Orthopaedic Surgery Center
New Mexico Orthopaedics Surgery Center focuses on offering a high quality, service oriented environment for your surgical procedure.
Address: 201 Cedar SE, Suite 7650, Alburquerque, New Mexico 87106
Phone: (505) 724-4395
Fax: (505) 724-4408
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday from 6:00 a.m til 5:00 p.m.
Accreditation Information: We are accredited by The Joint Commission.
Number of Operating Rooms: 8
Number of Treatment Rooms: 2
Specialties: Our state-of-the-art equipment allows surgeons to perform procedures in the specialty areas of:
- Pain Management
Insurance Plans: Our facility accepts most major commercial insurance, HMO/PPO plans, Medicare, Workers Compensation, and other government sponsored health coverage. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage.
About the Practice
New Mexico Orthopaedics is a very large multi-disciplinary practice. NMOA offers a wide variety of specialty care including clinical visits, surgeries, injections, physical therapy and imaging studies. The practice is housed in the Presbyterian Hospital Physician's Office Building in Albuquerque, and also has three physical therapy locations throughout the area. The current location offers on site imaging and is set up with great equipment including a full body MRI machine and digital x-ray machine. Every room has a desktop set up with EHR. The spine section of the facility is carved out with a separate check-in point and separate schedulers as well. Although NMOA is one of the largest specialty clinics in the southwest, there are still plans for growth with a new clinic location coming soon.
Albuquerque is a great Southwestern city that is known for amazing views and outdoor activities. There are unprecedented sight seeing opportunities with areas such as the Sandia Mountains nearby. There are great places to hike, ride horses, and even fly in hot-air balloons. Albuquerque also offers beautiful golf courses to play, with two public courses ranked in the nation's top 50. The city is full of cultural and entertainment opportunities.
- Paa-Ko Ridge Golf Club was the only public golf course given a five-star rating in the Southwest according to Golf Digest
- Enjoy the rich art scene of Albuquerque with over 100 art galleries and studios
- Recently Albuquerque was named as one of the 10 best cities to raise a family
- Forbes ranked Albuquerque in its top 5 "Remarkably Affordable Travel Destinations for 2013"
- Men's Health recently ranked the city as the 3rd fittest city in America
- Enjoy access to New Mexico's largest commercial airport, the Albuquerque International Sunport