Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Medical Director Assistant to staff the Emergency Department at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center located in Newark, NJ. Interested candidates should have at least 1-2 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center is a 673-bed regional teaching hospital. A member of Barnabas Health, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center is located in Newark, NJ. This facility is one of two hospitals in New Jersey where heart transplants are performed and the only hospital in New Jersey certified to perform lung transplants.
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center’s ED sees 80,000 visits annually and is the Medical Command Center for EMS. This ED features a state-of-the-art Resuscitation room and supports hypothermia treatment for sudden cardiac arrest.
- EM Residency Program
- Fellowship Programs in Pediatric EM and EMS
- Pediatric and Geriatric ED
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
Newark, NJ is The Garden State’s largest metropolis, located minutes from NYC and less than an hour from the New Jersey Shore. This area is home to the NHL New Jersey Devils hockey team and Major League Soccer’s New York Red Bull. Residents of Newark have access to a variety of transportation options, including the nearby airport, train station, subway, water ferry and major travel corridors.
- Recreational options include biking, walking, tennis, skating, or enjoying outdoor concerts located in scenic Branch Brook Park
- Cultural attractions include diverse restaurants, premium shopping, art galleries and NJPAC-the country’s largest performing arts venue
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- CME/Business Expense Allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan